Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

This is a picture of my backyard from yesterday. It snowed for a few hours straight in the morning - enough for some snow to even stick. The forecast said there should be more snow throughout the week, but it looks pretty clear today. I would love a white Christmas in Las Vegas.

6 comments:

Jon and Ashley said...

I was so excited about the snow too! The last time I have seen it stick was when we moved here five years ago. Did your kids love it?

Julie T. said...

You guys are so lucky, we didn't get any snow! Riley was very dissapointed:(

Leah said...

We had no snow just steady rain all day long. Where do you live!? I bet that was fun!

Jeremy and Taren said...

Wasn't it so crazy? We loved watching it come down. Hope you are feeling great!

Rachel B. said...

I saw that on the news this morning. That's like the 4th or 5th time I can remember now. Where's your snowman? ;)

Liz Prisbrey said...

I love when it snows here! It is snowing right now and my yard is covered. I think this is the only year that I am not dreaming of a white Christmas in Vegas though. We are suppose to leave to Disneyland on Christmas day and that would REALLY ruin our plans!