Justin Timberlake is my favorite entertainer right now. I love his music, but I have to say that his work on SNL is what really made me a huge fan. This is just clips from a skit he did with Beyonce. I posted the whole skit on my Facebook profile. If you're my friend on Facebook you can go there to watch the whole thing.
Enjoy!
I have to say that I like this song a lot more since I discovered this video.
I love this video! I was dying laughing when I first saw it and I have absolutely loved that song ever since. Justin Timberlake cracks me up and I also love the guy on the far right (Adam). Too funny. I haven't seen this version that you posted though. I'm glad you put it on here because it makes me smile.
10 comments:
Have you seen the song he did on SNL a little while ago? The one where he offers up his penis as a gift?
I saw this a couple of weeks ago and DIED LAUGHING!!! Love it!.... Justin can move pretty well...
I love this video! I was dying laughing when I first saw it and I have absolutely loved that song ever since. Justin Timberlake cracks me up and I also love the guy on the far right (Adam). Too funny. I haven't seen this version that you posted though. I'm glad you put it on here because it makes me smile.
Hysterical! I love when celebrities are able to make fun of themselves and do stupid things.
i was laughing so hard when i saw this on snl that i was almost crying. Justin is SO funny!
LOL!! That was hilarious! Thanks for sharing. I might have to check out this facebook thing just so I can see the rest of the video. :-)
Glad I am your friend on facebook because I watched the skit and it is funny!
I have seen this before and it is so funny.
Thanks for making my night, that was hilarious!
SNL is finally getting good again (it seems to have taken a funny break) and this has been one of my most favorite skits this year.
Post a Comment