Tuesday, March 10, 2009

One Little, Happy Hat Trick

Hat Trick: When a player scores three goals in a hockey game.

Braden Alexander Bowman

Born: Monday, March 2 at 11:00 am

Weight: 8 pounds, 3 ounces

Height: 20 inches

Proud Parents: Kevin and Emily

Proud Sister and Brother: Rebecca and William

27 comments:

The Kodak Moments of our Life said...

Congratulations Em! He is adorable! I can't wait to hear your birth story!

Samye said...

Once again congratulations!!!! I too would love to hear the story when you get the free chance!!! I am just so excited for you!

Jon and Ashley said...

He is so darling! Congratulations! I can't wait to hear all about it! You look so beautiful.

Cynthia said...

Congratulations!!! Cute name. Cute boy!

Rachel B. said...

Congrats, congrats! I'm so happy for you guys. He's a cutie! I'd keep him.

GRADYBUG DESIGNS said...

CONGRATULATIONS! We hope you and baby are doing well!!!

vickersfam said...

That's a cute way to introduce the 3rd baby. Hat Trick. I'll have to tell Rodney about that one for when a 3rd comes around our house. Congrats again. I hope you're all doing well. When can I bring over a meal or take your kids for a few hours?

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! He's adorable I forget how tiny they are Logan just turned 2 I miss him as a little guy! Cute name!

Cort, Kimi, Metz and Chase said...

congratulations!!!! i have been thinking about you. he is darling and you look fabulous. I wish you a speedy recovery and a nap ;)

Julie T. said...

Oh, he's so cute! I see both Rebecca and William in him:)

Anonymous said...

congratulations!! i didn't realize that you were so far along. he is so handsome!! i hope things are going well.

Cari said...

Yeah for little Braden! Hope you are doing well and we would love to come see you guys.

Jeremy and Taren said...

So gorgeous. Great name by the way. That was the name we were going to use if we had a boy. Congratulations!!!

Kellie and Stephen said...

Congratulations! Your are one very cute little family.

Liz Prisbrey said...

Congratulations!!! He is beautiful!

About Me said...

congrats!! I love the name:)

Leah said...

WHAT! Where have I been??? I can't believe you already had your baby. He sure is cute! Congratulations to you and you adorable family!!

Amanda said...

Congrats!! He is really cute! I like his name too. Take care of yourself :)

Jane said...

What a beautiful baby boy! I'm so glad to hear that everything went well. Congratulations!

Valerie said...

I was waiting to find out if you had your little guy yet, so I was so excited to see your comment on my blog. And that Braden was born I MY birthday as well, that's too much! He's darling, you guys! What a perfect little "hat trick" you have :) Can't wait to meet him.

Kiesel Klan said...

CONGRATS MY DEAR!!!! You look beautiful in those pics. I still want to bring you dinner missy so since you never called me I guess I should call you.

Lindz said...

he shares my birthday. It is a good day. it also is Dr. Seuss's b-day. Congrats. He is a handsome little boy.

The Smith Family said...

I LOVE the picture of you looking at Braden. It is beautiful.

Ronda said...

congrats. He is adorable it makes me want mine to come now.

Rohan Shearer said...

Congratulations. He's a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Em! You guys look great.

Skeeter said...

Em!!! I have been gone for the last month CONGRATS to your family. He is precious!!!! I am so happy for you. I hope to make it to church by Easter. hahaha... :) Between endowments and my sister leaving on her mission its been crazy. I am so happy for you!!!!