Thursday, May 21, 2009

Dude Looks Like a Lady

My brother Bret was on Cops again this past Saturday. This time he was responding to a fight where two transvestites attacked a fourteen year old girl. His segment is at the end of this episode if you want to watch it.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/73326/cops-odd-arrests

5 comments:

Julie T. said...

Brett has to deal with the craziest people!! I don't know how he does it! He is so calm and collected. . . the model police officer:)

Jon and Ashley said...

You are so famous! I miss you like crazy. I am still counting on New Moon with you.

jenerekfamily said...

He seriously has to be one of the NICEST policemen I have ever seen. He is just so dang decent to people.

Hibbard Family said...

I'm going to start looking for him. I am actually a big fan of cops. I used to watch it on fox 5 everyday at noon. Now I watch it whenver I catch it in the middle of the night and can't sleep. I really love that show! It always brings me up a little, reminding me that I really am not all that bad!!! Yeah, I'll keep my eye out for him :)

Kiesel Klan said...

k your bro is so nice! it's good to know there are cops like him around.