Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Have You Seen This?

I love this official poster for the movie.


You might have seen this:
I think this is fan made, but it's so good they should make it an official poster.


I bet you haven't seen these:
Woo hoo! Is it November yet?

12 comments:

Zach and Kate Hulet said...

Seriously? November seems SO FAR AWAY!!!! I can't wait. I got chills just looking at these pictures!!!!!

Anonymous said...

seriously is it november!! I cant wait!

Emilee said...

I'm with Kate- I get chills looking at those pictures! Woo-hoo! Looks like everyone has been working out a bit... I can't WAIT for this movie.

David and Emily Wilcock said...

You just made my day! Can't wait!!

Highland Hussy said...

sigh...

Amy said...

You crack me up! Those are some pretty hot pictures :)

Liz Prisbrey said...

Wow, that's a lot of skin! Should be a steamy one! :-)

Jessica said...

I know he's supposed to be a vampire and all, but man-- he is frog-belly white!! i had "Powder" flashbacks! i'm glad they're adding some tan folks with the wolf pack :)

Ronda said...

Love those. I can't wait for the movie!

Stuart Humes said...

I just have to ask, how many times have you watched the trailer since they released it yesterday?

Diane Jaggi said...

Have you seen the trailer - so good! Gave me chills.

Your question on San Diego - The Wildlife and the Zoo are VERY similar. If you are staying in San Diego I would go to the zoo to save time. Wildlife is a 45 minute drive North from the heart of San Diego.

Kiesel Klan said...

ohhh me likey!