Braden was an early smiler, and he is always smiling, especially at his sister and brother. He has been a good baby so far. He eats every three hours, he sleeps good, and he hasn't been colicky. I don't have his two-month height and weight stats yet (William turns two on May 14, so I will post those after I take them to the doctor together.), but he is already in size two diapers, so I'm thinking he's at least 11 or 12 pounds.

When I was trying to get a good picture of Braden, Rebecca asked me to take a picture of her outfit.
And this in unrelated, but the other day William found one of Rebecca's pencils, and he was going around the house doing this:
Cinderella is one of our favorite movies to watch around here.

12 comments:
Glad your littlest is doing well and sleeping for you.
And how cute that William is being the fairy godmother. How does Kevin feel about that?
Braden is handsome!
He is so cute! Glad that he is a good baby so far :)
Wendy, I'm just worried he will want my crown and high heels someday and I won't be able to wear them anymore.
Braden is a darling baby - but I was MOSTLY floored by how big William looks! Shouldn't he still be a baby too??
Braden is getting so big! Your kids are absolutley precious. They are so lucky to have you for a mom. Jon just told me today that you called me a week ago and left a message. He checked my phone and then erased it, and apparently erased his brain as well. I hope you are doing good. I will call you sometime this week. I miss you!
wow, I love Braeden's smile!!! It's the best baby smile ever! (Liam was all cheeks, braeden had an actual smile) and I agree; shouldn't William (and Liam) still be babies too? Rebecca and Kaelyn should play dress-up together...it seems they tend to dress alike!
So cute. I can't believe you have another boy 2 months old already. Better yet I can't believe our 10 yr reunion is this year. WOW
k he totally looks like Kevin.
he is so cute! I can't believe it has been two months I haven't been over to see you yet! Sorry I am such a slacker! So glad he is a good and happy baby!
Wow...2 months already. Your kids are all so adorable. They all look different from eachother, I think.
He is adorable! 2 months already... dang times flies!
Post a Comment