Height: 34 1/2 inches
Weight: 28 pounds
Both of these are in the 50 percentile. He's about as average sized as he can be. He still seems so big to me - maybe because his sister has always been so small.
For his birthday post I forgot to mention how he has become very helpful lately. He's always saying, "I help". He likes to help feed the bunnies, put on his seat belt, put away dishes, mop the floor, and much more. He's finally figured out how to open doors which is good and bad. It's good because he doesn't lock himself in rooms anymore. It's bad because he's not confined to a crib, so it's hard to lay him down for a nap and keep him there. It's also bad because his favorite room is the pantry. Now he can open the door and get into whatever he wants while I'm occupied with the baby upstairs.
We are still loving this sweet two-year-old even though he is making us a little more crazy lately. I can't imagine life without the Bubba.

1 comment:
It's hard to even imagine Mr. William getting into any sort of trouble! What a cute stinker. And it's funny that your average sized stinker could probably carry little Rebecca around.
Post a Comment