Rebecca was six months old. As I was scanning this picture for this post, I noticed the copyright on the back of the picture said 2005. So sad. In my defense, we planned on getting pictures done when William was a baby, but then I found out I was pregnant. So we decided to wait until the baby was born. I love this old family picture, but we now have two more kids, so we were way overdue for an update.We called our good friend Amy Adams to do our pictures. She did an amazing job. Here are some of my favorites:




I have so many more favorites, but I don't want to overload you on pictures. If you're interested in seeing more of Amy's work, she has a photography blog. There's even a post about our little family if you scroll down. Thanks, Amy. I am so happy with these new family pictures.

19 comments:
I looked at her blog, and man are your kids smiley. makes for great photos!
You have one adorable family!!! Great pictures :) Where did you go to do them?
Those are so adorable. I love all of them!
Those pictures are GREAT! She did such a great job with your family!!
Cute cute cute! We too are overdue for a family picture, so I understand! You have one photogenic crew!!!
What beautiful pictures. You guys are such a cute family! I miss you guys.
I love these pictures! She did such a good job.
Love, love, love these pictures!! You have the cutest little family:) Miss you, for sure lets plan lunch!
All of your pictures turned out great! You kids did such a great job too! That William has the most beautiful blue eyes! And I love your hair. It looks great!
Your pictures turned out so cute, but why wouldn't they when you have such a beautiful little family:)
Wow...those are great pictures. I've been thinking about getting our pics done. I should use your friend, I like her work :)
Krista (on Paul's google account)
Seriously awesome! I love the one from 2005! You two haven't aged a bit!!!
So cute! Love it!
priceless... I would love to have pics as beautiful as those.
Oh, I love these! You really do have a lot of great ones to pick from. I think the first family one of you guys on her blog is so super adorable. Isn't it amazing how far photography has come? They look like they could be in a magazine.
Oh Emily these pictures are so beautiful!!! She did such a great job!
Super cute pics! I love the last one.
What great pictures! Cute family!!!
so so so cute! It's about time lady! jk, I'm doing the same thing right now, waiting until the next one comes to spend the money and display current pics of our family. I may have to use this gal, she's amazing!
Post a Comment