Maybe I should ask myself, "Have I let her go too far?" since I'm pretty sure Rebecca helped him put this on.
Monday, July 20, 2009
Have I let him go too far?
William started off wearing these. Today I caught him wearing this:

Maybe I should ask myself, "Have I let her go too far?" since I'm pretty sure Rebecca helped him put this on.
Maybe I should ask myself, "Have I let her go too far?" since I'm pretty sure Rebecca helped him put this on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Definitely not gone too far! My philosophy is if it keeps him happy let him go for it. I wouldn't take him out in public but definitely safe for home!
How can you really blame him when his older sister convinces him to do it?? My oldest can get the younger ones to do ANYTHING! It makes for great black mail. You'll be thanking her later! :-)
no Em, it's not you...Liam was Aurora yesterday...maybe we should get our boys together? they can do manly things like pee outside and play GI Joe
Post a Comment