Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Seven Months Old

Braden is seven months old, and he has grown up so much in the past couple of months that I really shouldn't have skipped his six month post.

  • He has two new teeth on the bottom that both came in at the same time. I've never seen that before, but I'm not complaining. Two new teeth in half the teething time works for me.

  • He likes to do this fake laugh whenever he gets excited:


He especially likes to fake laugh at his brother and sister.
  • He is by far the earliest of my kids to attempt any kind of crawl.


The other two weren't mobile like this until about ten months. He'll pull himself from my bedroom to the playroom, so I already have to keep an eye on him around the top of the stairs.

  • He's finally eating solids. He eats one pack of fruit or vegetables a day. We tried rice cereal at four months, and he kept throwing it up, so we gave up on solids for a little bit. I tried straight bananas with him at six months, and he didn't throw them up, so we just don't give him cereal.

  • He's almost completely a bottle baby now. I'll probably only nurse him two or three more times until I totally run out of milk.

  • He's sleeping in his room that he shares with William. About a week ago, I put them both in the room for a nap at the same time, and they both went to sleep, so now they nap together and go to bed together.

I can't believe my baby is already seven months old. He is still a dream baby, and I'm so happy that he's here.

5 comments:

Liz Prisbrey said...

I love that he has a fake laugh! What a cute little guy.

The Kodak Moments of our Life said...

What a cute little boy! I can't believe he is 7 months already!

Kellie and Stephen said...

He's already soo big, I can't believe that. He is such a cutie!

Highland Hussy said...

soo cute! Love his smile :) it is really hard to believe he's already 7 months old! wow

Hibbard Family said...

Stairs get so scary with a mobile baby. How great that he and William will sleep so well together!