Our Halloween week started on Monday with Rebecca's Dance or Treat party with Mrs. Stephanie.
The girls got to dress up in their costumes for dance class, and they had to dance to get their treats from Mrs. Stephanie. Rebecca loved this last year, and she was so excited to do it again this year.Then Friday was our Trunk or Treat. I didn't get any pictures from it, but it was a great party. Kevin and I dressed up, but no one could tell. We were trying to be these two:
I wore a headband and earphones, but people just thought I was being anti-social. Kevin only spiked his hair for his costume. I guess that's what we get for being lazy dresser-uppers. I kept thinking all week, "I should go buy a long brown wig for my costume." I never did, and hence no one was aware we were even in costume. Maybe we'll try harder next year.To celebrate Fall, Rebecca's preschool class went on a field trip to the Gilcrease Orchard in North Las Vegas. She got to pick out a pumpkin to take home from the trip. On Halloween morning, Kevin helped her carve it for our Halloween party that night.
We took her pumpkin to my brother Travis's annual Halloween party. The cousins always have cute costumes for this fun event:
As always, my brother put hay bales on his trailer for trick or treating:And now we have plenty of candy to eat for a while. What a great holiday!

9 comments:
Halloween is awesome, isn't it? And I can't help but laugh that you dressed up as Bella and no one noticed! Of course you would be her!
I love the idea of the hayride trick-or-treating. Such a great idea, and that will make for such fun memories for the kids. I was kind of in the same boat as you as far as dressing up. People knew I was dressed up, but I'm pretty positive had NO idea who I was. Such a cute family you have, Emily!
aww..cute! :) Liam was Batman, but I love William's muscles in his Spiderman costume..Liam's looked more like Jammies I think. Looks like they had fun. I would've guessed u were Bella! lol
I think it was OK to have a low key dress up year because last year you went all out. I remember Sarah Pallin & her hockey husband. And as I recall, you got your hair cut specifically for the occasion! Love that you tried to be Bella. Perfect.
I was just telling someone about your Sarah Pallin costume last year. It was seriously so good! I love the hayride, it is such a good idea. And, Kevin did a way good job on the pumpkin!
I'm starting to feel the same way about Halloween, but nothing can top Christmas!!! I love the hayride..looks like so much fun for everybody!
at least you tried dressing up! I don't think I have ever dressed up with Stephen. I love your brothers hay-ride trick or treating party, that looks like soo much fun!
Cute costumes! And I love the trailer idea!
Are you sure you should trust Jiggy to drive a trailer? The last time I was on a Travis-steered trailer, mailboxes were injured, license plates were lost, and craziness ensued! ;-P
Post a Comment