Monday, November 30, 2009

Utah Again

After Disneyland, we came home, did a lot of laundry, and packed up again to spend Thanksgiving in New Harmony, Utah. After a week of lots of driving, we took it easy for the first couple of days of this trip. We planned on doing early morning Black Friday in St. George again this year, but when the alarm went off, I told Kevin I didn't want to get up, and I'm pretty sure he was okay with that.

We did get up a little later that day to go snowboarding in Brian Head. It had been six years since the last time I was on a snowboard, so I had a few wrecks during this trip. I came home with two bruised knees, sore palms, and a shiner on my face. (I won't be posting any pictures of those injuries.) But I am grateful to have a hobby again, and I'm grateful to have babysitters an hour away from Brian Head so that I can really enjoy that hobby.

I didn't take any pictures on this trip because I was sitting on the couch most of the time, but we did get a video of Braden's favorite thing to do on this visit:

This kid loves attention from his cousins.

What a great week of trips!

1 comment:

Julie T. said...

Happy 5th Birthday Rebecca!!! How fun that you and Kevin took her to Disneyland without the boys! I'm sure she will always remember that trip. What a lucky girl to have you guys for parents:)
And holy cow girl. . . you have been all over! Glad you had great thanksgiving festivities!
Ok, last thing I promise. . . you need to come to the next Rebel game with me!!