Monday, November 30, 2009

Birthday Trip

Rebecca turned five on November 22, so after our trip to Tremonton, Kevin and I packed up again, left the boys at home, and took Rebecca to Disneyland to celebrate her birthday.

I don't ever remember seeing Disneyland decorated for Christmas when I was younger. We finally got to see it this year, and I loved the decorations, especially at Small World.

We ate dinner at Ariel's Grotto where Rebecca got to meet all of her favorite princesses.

I'm pretty sure they have two or more people dress up as the same character. For instance we've seen two different Snow Whites. But the Jasmine Rebecca got to see at dinner was the same Jasmine she met back in June:

I think this girl is so perfect as Jasmine, and I love her cute picture poses.

It was nice to spend some time with just Rebecca since her younger, more high-maintenance brothers get most of the attention when they're around.

I love you, Baby Girl. I hope you had a fun birthday at Disneyland!

3 comments:

Brady, Brook, Ellie, & Cooper said...

Happy Birthday Rebecca, I love disneyland at Christmas it is so fun!!

Wendy said...

Aw, that must have been so fun. I bet Rebecca loved having her parents all to herself for a day or two. How was the breakfast at Ariel's Grotto? Worth it? (We're thinking about taking a detour to Disneyland next time we go to Las Vegas.)

The Simpson Family said...

We took Kaylee to Ariel's grotto one year< the food wasn't good, and it was very expensive, but Tom and I both agree it was weel worth every penney. It is such a magical experience, I'm happy that you guys did that.