Kevin, Emily, Rebecca, William, Braden, and Lia
Jess, I am glad Emily is a better friend than me! If you check my blog you will not see a post dedicated in your honor. I am sorry that I am the worst friend ever:( However, I love you and diddo Emily in saying I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU NEXT MONTH!!!
THANK YOU!!! Friends like you make me feel like the luckiest girl ever :) I can't wait for our Cali Remix 2010!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Jess, I am glad Emily is a better friend than me! If you check my blog you will not see a post dedicated in your honor. I am sorry that I am the worst friend ever:( However, I love you and diddo Emily in saying I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU NEXT MONTH!!!
THANK YOU!!! Friends like you make me feel like the luckiest girl ever :) I can't wait for our Cali Remix 2010!
Post a Comment