Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day to Me!

This is what I got:


That's right. No flowers for this mama. Kevin knows I would rather get a 24 pack of Dr. Pepper.

Hope you all had a Happy Mother's Day!

8 comments:

Julie T. said...

You're hilarious- but that sounds like my idea of a good mother's day too!! I hope you had a great Mother's Day. You are one of the best mammas I know:) Want to come for lunch or dinner soon?

Ronda said...

I agree. I would rather get a treat then flowers. I am a DP girl too.

The Smith Family said...

Love it! Happy Mother's Day!

Zach and Kate Hulet said...

That is SO the way to my heart too!!!!

Wendy said...

The only flaw is that the Iron Man picture doesn't show Robert Downey Jr.'s face.

janet said...

Yeah for husbands know what their women want (and giving it to them!) happy moms day Em!

Christa said...

haha... kinda sounds like at our house--- Scott got me a Starbucks Frappuccino. awwww, the simplest pleasures mean the most, don't they?!

Hibbard Family said...

it doesn't matter what it is, it matters that he knows what you want!!! Happy Mother's Day!