Tuesday, August 10, 2010

She's Crafty

Yesterday I made a necklace AND a fake flower. Two crafts in one day is kind of a big deal for me. I read a few crafty blogs, and I spent some serious time and money at Michael's, and I really enjoyed it! Here are some pictures of my creations:

with flower added

We will be making these for Super Saturday in October, and I decided that if I can make them, everyone can make them. We (and by we I mean Holly) came up with these and some other amazing crafts that we'll be putting on display in a few weeks, so start getting excited!

7 comments:

David and Emily Wilcock said...

Ohhh, great job and super cute! I hope our ward does a super saturday. It's been a while since I've been to one and not been in charge! haha!

Rachel B. said...

Way cute, Emily! Now you need to post your own tutorial!

Holly Hoffman Spears said...

hey way to go! turned out totally cute!!!

Emilee said...

They did turn out cute! Madisen just asked how you made it. So I, too, would like a tutorial since I won't be attending your Super Saturday.

Christa said...

love me some crafts!

Hibbard Family said...

Way to go, Emily! You are much craftier than I :)

Wendy said...

Impressive! I wanna know how to make the flower. I see some fancy headbands in Julianne's future...