Today we all went on a school field trip for Rebecca out in Boulder City. They do a Christmas train ride with Santa out there, and Rebecca loved it last year, so we all decided to go this year.
William and Braden sat with Kevin and me.
And Rebecca sat with her friends. Way too much growing up from this girl lately!
That had an open train car that all the kids loved.
And all of the workers were dressed like this. I loved it.
We took our short ride out and back, and then they unloaded us from the train. I thought maybe Santa was somewhere at the station waiting. Turns out he wasn't there at all today. And Rebecca and William were really hoping to tell him what they wanted for Christmas, and I was happy that we wouldn't have to go stand in a long line for it. Oh well. Bass Pro Shops is fun, and close, and Santa is always there at Christmas time.
It's not often that we do stuff like this as a family. Even though we didn't get to see Santa we still had fun riding the train together.

3 comments:
That looks so fun. I think Vance would love that!
We went this year too and all the kids loved it! We did get to see Santa and the Mrs. but Kaden was a little freaked out by him. Good times!
little one have sweet dream
Post a Comment