Sunday, May 15, 2011

It's been a really good month so far.

We started off the month of May with a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese for William and my nephew Spencer. Their birthdays are two weeks apart, so my sister and I always have a combined party for them.

The birthday boys: William and Spencer

And the guests:




Everyone played games:

I sometimes think using my tongue, so he gets this from me.



There were lots of presents:

hockey gloves from Uncle Bryan that William has been wearing every day since his party

We had cupcakes:

And we ended the night by fishing Braden out of a game he climbed into:

I guess he really wanted to play with the balls inside the game.

It was a great party. Hopefully the boys enjoyed it too. Happy 4th birthday, William and Spencer!

3 comments:

Hibbard Family said...

What a great idea to join the parties, especially since (like us..) its all family!

Julie T. said...

So fun! I loved the combined party idea so much that we stole it this year. WIll you tell Jody to come and bring her boys on Saturday too?

Zach and Kate Hulet said...

I LOVE Chuck-E-Cheese. More than my kids. Honest. I actually think that I might go there with Zach for our 10 year anniversary (with our without the kids). My favorite games are Flamin' Finger, Bubble Up, and of course the Hot Shots game. Let me know if you and Kevin ever want to double date there :)