Sunday, May 15, 2011

The month continued being great!

Monday Evening: After the birthday party, I rushed over to Oyshi Sushi to have dinner with Kellie, Brook, and Julie - three of my favorite people in the whole world.

Tuesday through Friday: I went to work the next day to find out that it was teacher appreciation week. I got a nice breakfast on Tuesday, some cute sunglasses from our principal on Thursday, and candy, cards, and a Viva Mercados gift certificate from some of my students on Friday. I have a student whose parents own Viva Mercados, and he gives me a gift certificate for every special occasion. And Kevin and I always go to lunch and spend those gift certificates the day I get them.

Saturday: I got to go to a wedding on Saturday, and I love weddings.

These two gorgeous people got married in the Las Vegas Temple.

At the Temple:


At the reception:



At the reception, the men wore kilts, except for Shane who said a kilt and his tall skinny frame combined would make him look like a teeange girl. Kristi was smart and got a bounce house for the kids to play in, and it was a HIT with all of the kids and even some of the adults. There was great food and good music, and except for the crazy wind, it was a great day for a party.

We're so happy for Bryan and Kristi. Congratulations to the latest Mr. and Mrs. Bowman!

2 comments:

Brady, Brook, Ellie, & Cooper said...

AAWWW...You are one of my favorite people too!! It was great catching up and I can't wait to do it again soon:)

Zach and Kate Hulet said...

I love the kilt!