Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Shark Reef x 2

Another field trip my ward organized this summer was trip to the Shark Reef Aquarium at the Mandalay Bay. I hadn't been there in years, so I was really excited for this one. Who cares if my kids wanted to go!



These pictures are from the end of the field trip. The tour guide took us in this classroom to discuss fish and sharks a little more with the kids.

The Saturday after the field trip, we went to the Shark Reef again to meet up with our friends the Howeys who were in town for the weekend. This time Kevin and Braden got to go (it was just me the the older two kids on the church field trip). Braden loved it! He kept trying reach for the fish along the outside of the glass. I kind of missed our tour guide during this second trip. It was nice to have someone give us more details about the fish and sharks. But we still had fun the second time!

No comments: