Rebecca lost her second top tooth yesterday. She's now lost four bottom teeth and two top teeth. I was worried that she would look awkward with all of her missing teeth, but she's still just as cute as she was before (at least to me anyway).
This Dorito-faced boy is now sleeping without a binky. I never plan these things - I just couldn't find a binky for him to use one night, so he had to go to sleep without it. He did a lot better than I thought he would. He asked about it a few times the first week or two. I would just tell him that it was lost and that he didn't need a binky anyway. He doesn't ask about it at all anymore.
If I knew it would be that easy to take away from him, I would have done it a long time ago!

7 comments:
Okay, maybe I should try that method. Claire still has hers and I don't want to take it away yet because it's how I get her excited for her naps. And she is the best nap taker. I suck. Awesome work, Emily! How does it feel to be completely binky and finger sucking free in your house?!
By the way, he is one good looking little guy! Seriously.
your kids are adorable- toothless and binkyless!!
Your kids are so cute! I think the missing teeth stage is adorable. I'm glad you got a new car but I'm sorry Kevin had to work over Christmas. It just isn't the same without the whole family there. My boys would kill for lightning mcqueen jammies and lightsabers!
they are just as cute and so stinkin big! I miss that rebecca ;)
Your Children are so cute. You must be very proud.
i really enjoy reading your blog. thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment