My sweet friend Elizabeth bought Lia a cute pink sweat suit. I have a similar outfit, so Rebecca put on my coat to match the baby.
With Lia's coat
The day Lia turned a month old, we got a few smiles from her. After that...no more smiles. This past week she's been smiling at us again. She especially loves to smile for Kevin.
When we first brought her home, she would only sleep in her bed if she was dead asleep. Otherwise she wanted to sleep with me and Kevin. Now she only sleeps in her bed, and I think she likes it that way.
She's still a good baby. She rarely cries. It might be because I hold her ALL THE TIME. I know how fast these babies grow up, so I'm trying to enjoy her as much as I can.



2 comments:
Oh how cute! Love the matching sisters. And good for you for soaking in all the baby holds. Sometimes it's hard to appreciate those.
I love the pics! Lia looks like an angel in her blessing outfit :). I'm glad she is smiling again for you!
Post a Comment