This little chubba gained 2 1/2 pounds in a month. She weighed 10 pounds 6 ounces at her appointment on Friday. I kept thinking her size 1 diapers were already looking snug. Hopefully she'll still be able to wear all of her cute 0-3 months outfits for a little longer.
We got rid of our torn leather rocker/recliner after Braden outgrew being rocked. I had been missing it with Lia, so we were on the hunt for a cheap rocker to put in our bedroom. My mom had this sitting unused at her house, so she let us have it. The baby loves it. And so do the other kids, as you can see. I usually have to kick one or more of them out of it when I need it.
And finally, Kevin got me a new treadmill for Valentine's Day. Actually, my other one was starting to bust, and Sears was having a sale, so my new treadmill was ready to pick up on Valentine's Day. Kevin didn't plan for it to be my Valentine's Day present. I love it. The controls broke on my other one, so I basically just ran for a specific amount of time. With this new one I know how far I'm running, how many calories I'm burning, and how fast (slow) I'm going. I knew I was not fast, but I was definitely surprised by my slow speed when I tried this thing out. Now that I know, I can improve that, right?
And that's what's going on at our house lately.

No comments:
Post a Comment