Thursday, March 14, 2013

I can't forget about Braden!

I'm posting this from my phone. That's a first. I rarely get on a computer anymore since I'm always attached to a baby.

Braden turned 4 on March 2nd. He really wanted some Sonic the Hedgehog action figures and to go to Pump It Up. We got the action figures. Unfortunately we waited until Friday to call Pump It Up to see if we could come in for free play on Saturday. That's when we found out that they are closed for free play on Saturday and Sunday so that they can have birthday parties on those days.

We ended up taking all the kids to McDonald's with a Playplace on Braden's birthday instead. With that and Disneyland (or more importantly Cars Land), he hasn't even mentioned Pump It Up.

At McDonald's with ice cream on his face.
Here he is with William and his new cousin Jaxon.

Happy birthday, Braden!

No comments: