She likes to hold her hands in front of her like this.
She also likes to blow raspberries. She does it all day long some days, and it's so funny:
The first raspberry is from me, but the rest in the video are coming from her.
She HATES baths. She is my first baby who hates having a bath. She actually screams when I put her in the water. Kevin came home one night and thought I had left her alone for a while because she was screaming so loudly. He found me in the bathroom giving her a bath.
Other than bath time, she still rarely cries.
She won't take a binky, and she'll only take a bottle from Kevin.
She's been sleeping through the night pretty consistently for a while. She sleeps from 10 or 11 pm to 6 or 7 am. She'll only take cat naps during the day, but I don't mind as long as she sleeps all night.
She won't take a binky, and she'll only take a bottle from Kevin.
She's been sleeping through the night pretty consistently for a while. She sleeps from 10 or 11 pm to 6 or 7 am. She'll only take cat naps during the day, but I don't mind as long as she sleeps all night.
My brother gave us a Baby Bullet blender when she was born, and we blended some bananas for her to try yesterday. Lots of alliteration in that sentence. I think she liked the bananas okay, but she would only take a few spoonfuls.
And that's my Lia at four months.
And that's my Lia at four months.

1 comment:
I can't believe she is four months already! She is so cute. I'm glad she is sleeping well at night- I could never get my kids to do that for the first year!
Post a Comment