Monday, April 15, 2013

My Kids

I hate throwing things away that my kids have made for me, but I also can't stand clutter.  I took a picture of a couple of things my kids recently made for me to put on here so that I can remember them without having to keep them.

Rebecca made me this nice card for Valentine's Day right before we went to Disneyland:

outside

inside
It says, "Roses are red, violets are blue, flowers are sweet and so are you. I am glad we are going to Disneyland.  Love, Rebecca"

I had a rough night with William a few weeks ago, and I felt pretty bad about myself after he went to bed.  So when I made his and Rebecca's lunches, I put little sticky notes in them that said, "I love you, WIlliam," and "I love you, Rebecca."  He didn't quite understand his note and brought it to me after school.  He said, "This is for you, mom."  I said, "No, WIlliam, that's for you.  Can you read it?"  He said yes and smiled about his little love note.  Since then he's written me two love notes.  This is one of them:


I spilled water on my other love note.  That one had little pictures on the back of it.

In the car on the way home from the store the other day, William did this with his grocery store stickers:

"I'm a pirate!"

"I'm a bug!

Silly boy.

The other day I glanced down at Braden in the shopping cart at Target and found him doing this with his toothpaste:


And here's happy little Lia, smiling for her dad who I think is her favorite:


I love these cute kids.

No comments: