This happy girl will be six months old tomorrow. I can't believe she is already halfway through her first year!
Some things about six-month-old Lia:
- She's been laughing a little more lately. She especially laughs at whatever her siblings are doing around her.
- She has zero interest in rolling over, unless it's from her belly to her back. She does not enjoy tummy time.
- She's a champ at Wet 'n' Wild. I have an old Baby Bjorn that I don't mind getting wet, and she sits in it while I follow the bigger kids in the wave pool and the lazy river.
- She still has light blue eyes, so she probably won't end up with brown eyes like her sister. Most people who look at her comment on her blue eyes.
- She sleeps through the night in her sister's room every night. Rebecca likes to bring her to me in the morning, which is nice, except for when she brings her to me while she's still sleeping. We've since had a talk about letting the baby sleep.
We love having this happy baby around!

2 comments:
What a sweetie! Can't believe how fast she's growing.
Yay for sleeping through the night! And yay for blue eyes! I'm still holding out hope for blue eyes for our next baby. Yours are just as brown as mine, so it's definitely possible!!
Post a Comment