Rebecca brought this paper to me after Mother's Day:
I think she made it at school. It says:
My mom was voted #1 Mom because...She gives me alot of kisses.
I love when my Mom smiles at me when she kisses me.
3 Fun Facts About My Mom 1. She likes to cook 2. She has brown hair 3. She has brown hair
(That's not a mistake. She wrote the same thing for 2 and 3.)
My mom and I like to make cookies.
By the way, I really don't like to cook, so I'm not sure where that came from. I do like to make cookies with Rebecca though. And I love the little picture she drew of me in the left corner.
These little questionnaires are my favorite Mother's Day gifts.
And William made me this cute card at school:
Wednesday, May 29, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment