Kevin got out her doorway bouncer which is my favorite baby accessory ever.
Sorry about the funny pictures. It's hard to get a non-blurry picture of her when she's jumping around in this thing. These were the best I could get.
I love watching babies jump around in these jumpers. She seems to like it.
She also likes to clap her feet together when she's on her back:
- She laughed for the first time two days ago. She was on my lap while I watched the boys in the tub, and she laughed at everything they were doing.
- She likes to eat sweet potatoes, bananas, and applesauce. We tried carrots, but I think she is still a little young for them. She gagged when she tried swallowing them.
- She's out of our room and sleeping in her crib in her/Rebecca's room. She's been doing great in her crib!
- She was sleeping through the night, but I stopped swaddling her, and now she's waking up at night. I hope she gets used to no swaddle and sleeps through the night again. Soon!
- She still looks just like Rebecca as a baby, but her eyes are very blue. If she keeps them, we will have two kids with blue eyes and two kids with brown.
We love this girl. She is growing up way too fast.




No comments:
Post a Comment