Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day

I got some great stuff for Mother's Day this year:

Kevin has brought me home one of these plants from work for the past two years. I think a resident buys them for the employees to take to their wives. Kevin said they are just sitting out with a note that says, "for Mother's Day."

I got all of this stuff from Kevin and the kids in the morning. I traded the apple for a banana. Rebecca made me the card and decorated candle at Activity Days. I picked her up from her AD meeting on Tuesday and didn't even notice the stuff she made for me. She kept it hidden from me until yesterday.

I hope everyone else had a nice Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Rachel B. said...

The bag of cheetohs is my favorite! I love little people! Or were those from Kevin? :) Glad you had a good Mother's Day!