This little chicky is nine months old.
A few new things about Lia this month:
- She started crawling about 2 weeks ago.
- She is currently being weened to a bottle because this cute lady is getting married in Mexico next month:
Kevin and I will be gone for five days for Jessica's wedding, so I want her to be used to having a bottle all the time for my Mom's and Mother-in-law's sakes.
- She has one tooth. I only see it when she cries, so I don't have a good picture of her with her one tooth yet.
And that's all that's new with baby Lia this month!


2 comments:
Look at that adorable ruffle bum! So cute!
Jessica's getting married! Tell her congrats from me! And congrats to you for weening to a bottle. ;) Now that is what I call a happy day! Lia is adorable!
Post a Comment