Yep. You can't even tell that's us.
Here's how the camera picked us up this time:
Can you see me on the left? We were basically on camera every time they showed the judges on tv.
I had a lot of fun last time we went, and I felt so blessed just to be there, but this visit to Dancing with the Stars blew our last visit out of the water. What you can't see is that all of the stars and dancers are sitting on couches to the judges left. They were just ten feet away from us. Mark Ballas' mom and some friends of Val were sitting behind us, so Mark and Val would come and hang out in the row behind us during commercial breaks. No big deal! Carrie Ann's boyfriend was sitting in front of us with his daughter, and after she talked to him during one break, she came to our row and talked to us. She said, "You guys sure got some great seats!" No joke!
It was so amazing! I felt like I was in shock during the whole two hour show! Watching it on tv, I noticed that my mouth was open most of the time.
Some celebrities we saw in the audience that night were Jennifer Lopez and her young boyfriend, Kym Johnson, Shawn Robinson from Access Hollywood, the entire cast of Glee, and Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne. Since it was the season premier, we got to see all of the stars. This season there's: Jack Osbourne, Elizabeth Berkley, Christina Milian, Bill Nye, Bill Engvall, Snooki, Brant Daugherty (not sure who this guy is), Leah Remini, Corbin Bleu, Keyshawn Johnson (football player), Valerie Harper, and Amber Riley, who I think is going to win this season.
Kevin will start working Mondays so that he can have Sundays off soon, so this is probably the last time I'll be able to go down to Hollywood for DWTS. He was supposed to start his new schedule the day we went down for the show, but some mix up happened, and he won't start working Mondays until next month. Lucky for me! If that was the last show I get to see live, I ended on a great note!

1 comment:
How fun!!! Glad you got such great seats!
Post a Comment