We started the party with musical chairs and pizza. While the girls ate pizza, we let them decorate their cupcakes.
Here are two cupcakes that Kevin decorated to match the Monster High theme. If he wanted to, he could seriously decorate cakes for a living.
We had an indoor piñata since it was raining outside. And then Rebecca opened her presents.
My mom had been at our house since Wednesday helping with kids so that Kevin and I could stay at the hospital. She stayed for the party and then went home to southern Utah right after the party ended. It was so nice to have her here to help all week.
handsome boys
A few things about Rebecca.
- She is in third grade and loves her teacher Ms. McCullough.
- She started taking gymnastics at Mirabelli Community Center this year, and she loves it. Her cousin Jessie teaches the other class that is held during the same time as Rebecca's class, so she gets to see her every week.
- She is an AWESOME big sister. She always wants to help with Lia.
- She has been taking piano lessons (from me), and she finished her primer level books. She just started level one books. Practicing is not one of her favorite things to do right now, but I have a reminder in my phone to make her practice every night. I always tell her that she will be glad as an adult that I made her play the piano when she was young.
- She loves everything Monster High right now. Kevin and I think the dolls are really weird, but if we don't buy them for her, she buys them using her own money. I guess there are worse things she could be into.
- She finally got her ears pierced last month. We were at the mall and decided while we were there, she could get them pierced for her birthday.
- She loves her dog Guillermo (she claims he's hers). Here she is with him and his cousin Beans (my brother's chihuahua):
We're so happy to have this spunky girl around. Happy 9th Birthday, Rebecca!!

1 comment:
Me again! Sorry to be the over commenter. Anyway just had to say that Reese loves Monster High Dolls too, and I totally agree in thinking that they are weird. I'm slowly softening and getting over it. :)
Post a Comment