Thursday, December 12, 2013

Halloween

We had a fun Halloween this year.  It started out with a party at my sister-in-law Emily's house on Tuesday before Halloween.  Kevin and I were shark attack victims to match Braden's shark costume.  Since I had a wet suit on, I had no pockets to hold a camera, so we don't have any pictures from the party.

The day of Halloween, the kids had a costume parade at school.



That night we went to my brother's Halloween party.


Rebecca was Frankie Stein from Monster High, and Lia was Piglet.

William was Spiderman and Braden was a shark.

my nieces Kennedy, Avery, and Abbey with Lia

Hailey, Jessie, Brooke, and Whitney in their super hero onesies.  I can't believe how old these girls are all of a sudden!

I love Halloween every year.  I hope everyone else had a fun Halloween this year!

No comments: