Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Don't Judge Me
Don't be too hard on me about my new Breaking Dawn countdown widget. First of all, it totally matches my blog. And Secondly, no matter how much I try to pretend to be nonchalant about it, I just have to admit that I am more excited for Breaking Dawn to come out in August than I am about anything else right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
I love the widget, but where is the one for the movie??
I laughed so hard when I read this. I am way over excited for this book to come out. Jon told me that it borders on an obsession. I am so glad we can go through it together.
You're so right, Brook. I'll replace the book widget with the movie widget after the book comes out.
Ashley - I'm glad to go through this with you, too. Most times I feel like a complete psycho.
Even if you are a pyscho, I still love you! i think the widget is great, it will certainly help me count down the days until the book, but you know, the more I see the trailers and phots the more I can't wait for the movie.
I love it!! You totally rock! I can't wait for the book to.
Oh, geez... I'm going to have to start pretending I don't know any of you.
I couldn't agree with you more!!!!
I've been crazy about it! I seriously need help. I've read and reread the first 3 so many times that my books are falling apart! Inbetween my fixation with the Saga, I have been introduced to another talented LDS Author, Shannon Hale! I have enjoyed reading her books. Very quick reads, but really good. I just finished Austenland and LOVED it.
P.S. Dont tell anyone this, but I am so excited for Breaking Dawn, that I asked Johns Mom if she could take Jaden and Bradley for a couple of days when the book comes out so I can read it with little distractions. I'm such a bad mom, pawning my kids off so that I can read a book...
I just barely finished Twilight. I didn't understand what the big deal was until I read them. Now I'm just as excited as everyone else and I'm glad you got the widget!
I secretly can't wait. I am so excited.
Post a Comment