Monday, June 9, 2008

Resourcefulness

What do you do when you're at your mother-in-law's house helping your brother-in-law, and your wife leaves with her mom and sisters to go to dinner for her sister's birthday with the diapers still in your wife's purse, and the baby poops in his diaper?

You clean up the baby and wrap his bottom in paper towels. With some help from Buck, you take a plastic bag and make two holes for the baby's legs and put it over the paper towels. Secure the bag in place with some duct tape.

I wish I got a picture of the baby in this, but he was back in a real diaper and asleep when I got home. I'm sorry I left you guys without any diapers, but way to be resourceful!

14 comments:

Cynthia said...

Oh my gosh that just made me laugh so hard. Poor William! Clever Kevin!

Jon and Ashley said...

I love men. They are so funny. Kudos to Kevin for being so creative.

Wendy said...

Awesome.

The Smith Family said...

Priceless :)

Rachel B. said...

Nice! Ha!

Valerie said...

I honestly didn't know what that picture was until, I read about it. And then I laughed hard! Seriously, that just about killed me! Way to be ingenious, Kevin!

Hibbard Family said...

that is so creative, I don't know if I would've thought of that!

Sara B said...

That is too funny!!!!

Lindz said...

That is great! I least he knows how to think on his feet. Nice!

The Kodak Moments of our Life said...

That is hilarious!

Katie said...

That's so awesome. Kurt said great thinking and thanks for the idea if he needs it in the future! haha

Leah and Dustin said...

So funny, We used to have to duct tape the diaper on one of our girls who would NOT keep it on but that takes the cake! Clever!

Emilee said...

I LOVE the creativity... did they run to the store to get some diapers, or just let him stay in that until you got home?

Emilee said...

P.S. Your header looks great! I like the red!