Tuesday, March 31, 2009

One Year Later

Kevin made this for our ward's untalented show last year. I just read a comment from Damien left back in August saying that we should repost it. Here you go, Damien. This is for our fan.


8 comments:

Rachel B. said...

Hey, you've got another fan right here. Hilarious. My favorite part is when you block his hit then whack him on the head. Love it!

Wendy said...

Heeheehee.

Rohan Shearer said...

Wow - Impressive!

Utah Bubble Guy said...

YES!!!! At least your music is still good... I did a little vid for my nephews... and those jerks at Warner Bros actually found it on youtube.com and killed the audio!!!!

What losers!!!

Love the vid... make sure you send me a copy some time :)

Ronda said...

That is hilarious. You make a great Kip Emily.

The Kodak Moments of our Life said...

That was so funny! I was cracking up with you being Kip!

vickersfam said...

Truly great. I remember not getting to hear most of it at the talent show bc of my kiddos, so I'm glad to finally see the whole thing!

amy said...

Wow, that was so funny. I wish we made fun movies like that!