Thursday, April 2, 2009

One Month Old Today

Braden is a month old today, and I'm already feeling like he is growing up too fast just like his brother and sister are growing up too fast.

And I got my first smile today. You might not believe me - it seems a little early for baby smiles - but I promise I've seen him smile at Rebecca, Kevin, and my mom already. My friend Rachel's new baby smiled at three weeks! I told her that I think the babies are just coming down happy.

8 comments:

Julie T. said...

I tell Riley she has to stay 5 forever! I totally agree that they get big way too fast:( Braden looks like such a happy baby- that says a lot about how good of a mom you are:)

Christa said...

time flies when it comes to babies- its rude!!! we need to be able to enjoy them when they are so teeny for longer!!! :)
i agree with Julie, you are a good mom! Keep it up girl!

Christa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel B. said...

Happy 1 month little guy! Claire is 4 months today--didn't realize they were on the same day of the month. And you can add me to the list of people he's smiled at. I will swear by that as well as Claire smiling at 3 1/2 weeks. Crazy I tell ya!

Katie said...

SO cute!

Ronda said...

Already a month old? He looks like you, he is way cute.

The Smith Family said...

Wow..he is getting so big, and he is absolutely adorable!!!

Jeremy and Taren said...

He is so adorable. Happy one month! Such a sweet face.