Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jessica!

I hope you have a good birthday. Makes sure to take a break from studying today.

7 comments:

Jessica said...

I love you, Emily! You always brighten my day :) Oh my, the VM. I can't believe that was TEN YEARS (and five kids, collectively... that we know of, anyway) ago!!! How am I STILL in school?!? xoxo, j.cab

Kellie and Stephen said...

Happy Birthday Jessica!

Julie T. said...

Haha! That picture cracks me up!! Good times:) I love you Jessica! Happy Birthday!!

Christa said...

Happy birthday Jessica... wow the flashbacks!! heehehe love old pics!

Jessica said...

AWW, thanks, friends! you make me feel all warm and squishy.

Amanda said...

That picture is hilarious! Such cute girls. That is awesome that you still keep in contact with Jessica - Happy Birthday Jessica!

jake said...

Looking at the date on the picture gave me a weird looking-at-the-penny-somewhere-in-time moment. I think that picture typifies how I remember you guys.