Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Look What I Found

During my obsessive internet search for anything New Moon, I found these cool pictures:

This was labeled as Jacob's house...

and this is supposedly Jacob's Rabbit in front of his house.

Bella's truck with motorcycles in the back.

Testing out his motorcycle skills, maybe?

This is who they cast as Emily. She is Sam's girlfriend who has the scarred face. She is gorgeous. It will be interesting to see how they do her makeup.

This hottie is the werewolf Paul.


This is another werewolf. Some people think it's Sam.

These are a few of the "werewolves" walking around Vancouver where they are filming the movie. I found a picture of the whole cast of werewolves yesterday, but I couldn't find it today.

And of course these two. I'm so excited for New Moon!

7 comments:

AdriHutch said...

I'm excited too! Thanks for the sneak peek!

Anonymous said...

woohoo! I cant wait till this comes out! thanks for the phtos!

Ronda said...

Yeah, you are getting me excited for the movie, I can't wait!

Jon and Ashley said...

It is so nice to see someone who is as obsessed as me. That is why I love you and why we are friends. Your baby is getting so big! He is absolutely darling.

Liz Prisbrey said...

I'm just wondering how they are going to make them all look huge?? That will be interesting to see! :-)

Rohan Shearer said...

There are 2 "New Moon" fans here too - not me and Joey so guess who. I think its so funny that you have a countdown!

Diane Jaggi said...

OHH so excited! Good work on the pics.