Sunday, June 28, 2009

Slacker

So I know Father's Day was a week ago, but I wanted to post what Rebecca did for Kevin in her primary class last Sunday.

This little questionnaire was on the back of his "World's Best Dad" certificate. She did this with her teacher Sister Kilber. I didn't help at all. There is a cute picture Rebecca drew of herself and her dad, and it says that Kevin is 26 (He's 28 - pretty close), he is 6'1'' tall (6'0"), his job is "writing with pens and paper," his favorite food is cereal, his favorite movie is Stars Wars (that's right), and he and Rebecca like to play basketball. I laughed at the last one because I know they've never played basketball together. Then I realized that we put William's little plastic basketball hoop upstairs in their playroom, and Kevin goes up there and plays basketball with the kids. She actually does play basketball with her dad, and apparently she likes it.

This is the cutest thing I've ever seen Rebecca bring home from church. I love seeing what she thinks about her dad. I hope Kevin had a good Father's Day. I know something like this would really make my day.

9 comments:

Julie T. said...

Awwww, so dang cute!! I also love hearing what little kids think about their parents. I can just imagine her little voice answering all those questions. Love her!!

Cynthia said...

So cute. What a little sweetheart.

Rachel B. said...

That is really cute. I'm impressed with how well she did. I'm curious about Kevin's job with writing with pens and paper. Sounds nice. ;) How fun to have something explain just a little bit of what goes through their minds.

Amanda said...

That is really sweet!

Jeremy and Taren said...

So adorable. I love it!!

janet said...

I loved hearing all the little kids answers in primary. Mya Buck said her dad's job was "bishup" and several kids said their dads were 16-- so two years off isn't so bad.

We did this last year for mother's day with our primary class and one little boy said I love my mom because.... "she always says she's sorry after she hits me." That was my favorite answer ever.

Kiesel Klan said...

That is super cute! I wish we wouldn't have missed church now : )

The Smith Family said...

That is super cute and so is Rebecca!!

Hibbard Family said...

Hey.. if you want to get in with Becky and me with making baby food (when Braden is ready) let me know!