This little Minnie Mouse slept most of the time and ate when she wasn't sleeping.
We caught this Minnie Mouse in Tomorrow Land after I took these three on Space Mountain. Her line was super short, so we got a quick picture with her. Kevin must have been on another ride with the baby.
William and Braden rode Aeriel's Carousel while I took Rebecca on California Screamin'. We spent most of this trip split up since the baby couldn't go on most of the rides, and Braden still wasn't tall enough for a few. The only ride William was too short for was California Screamin'.
We all loved Cars Land, but Braden especially loved it. We went to Disneyland Monday and Wednesday and California Adventure on Tuesday, and all Braden could talk about on Wednesday was going back to Cars Land. It's set up just like Radiator Springs, and the Racers ride in there is awesome.
We took full advantage of the Stroller Pass policy this trip. Kevin would go on a big ride with the older kids, and he'd show the attendant in front of the ride that I had to stay behind with a stroller. They gave him a stroller pass that he gave me when he got off the ride. I got to use it as a Fast Pass, and I got to take one other kid with me. So our kids got to ride their favorite rides twice. I love that they do that at the two parks. Even though Kevin and I had to split up, we each got to ride the fun rides without waiting in line two times.
It was so nice to finally be back at Disneyland. We hadn't been since Braden was a baby. We were told by a friend that California Adventure was torn up for a good two years for Cars Land and other renovations. I guess it's nice that we missed all of the construction. I love that place, and I hope we get to go back again soon.




2 comments:
How fun! I'm so glad you got to go. My favorite place! I want to go so bad!
Ahhh, I've been missing Disneyland sooo bad lately! I so miss living so close where it's so much more doable. That stroller pass policy is seriously the best!
Post a Comment