- She waves at you when you tell her hi. She'll also wave when we are leaving somewhere and telling people bye. Sometimes she'll even say "ba ba" (like bye bye) as she's waving and we're leaving.
- She's learned "no no." She'll keep saying "na na na na" over and over again if she's not happy about something that's happening.
- She likes to open drawers and pull everything out of them. Her brothers' bottom dresser drawer is her favorite. She goes in their room and pulls all of their pajamas out of their bottom drawer.
- She also likes to pull all of the toilet paper off the roll. One of my nicknames for her is Busy because she is constantly moving and looking for something to get into or a mess to make.
- My other nickname for her is Dolly because she has looked like a doll to me since the day she was born.
- She still loves to go up the stairs. She's gotten a little better at going down the stairs backwards, but she's still not quite mastered it.
- She has stood by herself a few times, but she has not tried to take a step on her own yet.
- She likes to use bar stools as her walkers:
Here she is having the time of her life after Rebecca's birthday party with the couch pushed out of her way.
- We got her a push toy from Sam's Club for her birthday, and she enjoys pushing it and being pushed on it:
- She's very snuggly and prefers to be held most of the time.
My baby is one, and time went by so fast! But I knew it would just like it did the other three, so I'm glad I took the time to enjoy her as a baby.

3 comments:
She is such a little doll! Happy birthday Miss Lia! I am dang impressed with all your blog catch-up right now. I have been struggling to find the time lately which you know makes me sad. Good job! You will so love having all of this someday (or even just today). :)
She's already one!???!!! Noooooo! Time goes too fast. She is sooooo cute!
She is sooo cute! Our drawers and cupboards are always empty too...except ours are done with a look of defiance and "I dare you to stop me" attitude! This is such a fun age, I can't believe they are already so grown up! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment