I am loving this commercial:
The tune is so catchy that I find myself singing along when this comes on. (As I'm posting this, I can hear Rebecca in the other room singing the song, too. So catchy.)
I also love this commercial:
Kevin and I saw this one twice the other night, and both times we could not stop laughing.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
The talking stain commercial is FABULOUS!!! I laugh so hard no matter how many times I see it!!!
I don't think I totally payed attention to that second commercial before. I remember hearing Tom laughing really loud at it, and now it's totally making me laugh. Thanks for sharing. Subway and Tide should be paying you for advertising for them!
First time I've seen the Subway Commercial. The stain one still cracks me up, especially at the end when the stain starts screaming.
Yep, those are both great!
Post a Comment