Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!
I always felt like I could really relate to Bella. Maybe that's why I like the books so much.
I always felt like I could really relate to Bella. Maybe that's why I like the books so much.
Kevin, Emily, Rebecca, William, Braden, and Lia
12 comments:
I'm an Esme! :) I love the series so far!!!
I'm going to take that quiz..I'll let you know how it turns out but I'm guessing I'm like Alice a little pushy but I care a lot. Oh, and you may not know this about me but I can predict the future too. haha
Nope I'm an Esme!!
I guess I AM kinda mothery too!
I'm an Esme too! How funny! This is too cute thanks!
I am an Esme too. What kind of answers did you come up with? Just kidding.
LOL! This is too cute Emily. It turns out you are unique because the rest of us appear to be Esme.
I can't believe no one is even Alice. I retook it, and I'm still Bella. I guess I'm the only person who would rather stay at home and read a book than go out with friends.
I love that test. I did it on Heathers blog and I am an Esme. Can't wait for the movie.
I know I have already posted, but do you know if we can get tickets early? We need to battle out all of the young ones to make sure we see it very first.
Ashley, and everyone else who is interested. You can buy tickets right now on Fandango for either the Rave theatre or Brenden theatres at the Palms. Get'em quick!
Yeah - I'm your first Alice! Too bad I can't see into my future...
You guys are so funny!!
Post a Comment