Kevin's reunion was not only planned in less than three weeks - it was cheaper than my reunion, it was held at the Turnberry Towers Stirling Room which was gorgeous, it offered an awesome three course dinner that was served to us, and the organizers got tons of free stuff donated for raffles and table games which were a lot of fun. I think the drinks were more expensive at Kevin's reunion, but that didn't bother me because I don't drink. I actually think even this made his reunion better because people didn't seem as drunk at his reunion as they did at mine.
I forgot my camera, so I stole some pictures from Carrie's blog (thanks, Carrie).
Kevin still sees most of his friends from high school quite a bit. They are a fun group of guys.
The girl in the black dress planned this event, and she did an amazing job.
We had a great night, and I'm glad that someone finally stepped up and planned this.

10 comments:
Sounds like a good time at Kevin's reunion. They did a really good job putting it together last minute. I would have been happier to pay less for our reunion!!
Jeff's costume was a group named LMFAO. Apparently, I am old and out of touch with what is popular because I don't know who they are!! Anyways, lets get together this week.
You guys are so fantastic for going to your reunions. Jon and I didn't go to either of ours. I can't wait to see you guys. I wish I could have seen your Halloween costumes.
You look beautiful! And Kevin looks like he's been sun worshiping.
How fun to reconnect with old friends. It was great visiting with you this morning!
That sounds like a way nice reunion! Glad you had a good time!
No problem on the pics, I always do the same thing!! It was so great to see you guys!
Isn't weird when your 10 reunion rolls around. Looks like you guys had fun at both of yours. We miss you guys and hopefully we'll see you in Vegas over Thanksgiving.
This looks like so much fun, I doubt we will go to ours, I don't think anyone will know where to find us.
That looks so much nicer than most high school reunions. And you look LOVELY.
Classy! This is how I pictured high school reunions...
Love your hair!
Post a Comment