I got to go see the
New Moon movie with the Sutton sisters at midnight since Amy and Allison's sister Jennie bought out a whole theater and sold the tickets to whoever wanted to go. I've seen a few midnight movies, and this was the best way to see one - we didn't have to wait in line, and our theater didn't have a bunch of giggly, screaming little girls in it. Thanks, Allison, for advertising your extra tickets!
But I couldn't celebrate a
Twilight event without my beautiful friend Ashley Bailey:

So on Friday, November 20th we drove up to
Tremonton so I could see the movie with her on Saturday.
Before the movie we took a walk with the kids around the neighborhood. Then we decided to get pizza and let the kids bowl:

This was the first time my kids had been bowling, and they loved it.
We went home and rested for a bit before Ashley and I drove down to Ogden to see the movie. She chose the Ogden theater because it has assigned seating, which meant we didn't have to stand in line. Such a good idea! Las Vegas needs a theater like this.

It was so nice to see the Bailey's again. I wish they didn't move so far away. Thanks for the fun trip, Ashley. I'll see you next summer!
7 comments:
Oh Emily I miss you already. I can't wait until I get to see you guys again. It was so much fun. It looks like you had a great Thanksgiving.
Looks like you had a great trip. I miss Ashley too. Tell her to come back.
Ahhh...I miss Ashley. Looks like you guys had a good time!!!
Okay, now I'm JEALOUS. You got to see Ashley!! Next time you take a trip to see a movie, I'm hoping it will be to NYC. Ashley, you better come, too. Sound good? Good.
How fun that you and Ashley got to see New Moon together. We stopped by your house over Thanksgiving, but we missed you guys. So instead, we visited that huge park over in Mountains Edge, and I must say, that it was pretty awesome! We'll have to go together next time :)
I am so jealous. I wish I could have gone. I miss those fun girl outings, I'm definately comming in the summer, if that's ok?!?!
You mean you don't enjoy those screaming girls in the theater?? hahaha.... It cracks me up every time they go wild. I'm glad you had a great New Moon showing. I think you are their biggest fan. :-)
Post a Comment