Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Halfway There, And Feeling Pretty Good...

...most days. I'm twenty weeks along today, and I'm feeling good, although I have had a handful of bad days in the past few weeks. The one week I threw up everyday, I had a really nasty sinus infection, and I think it made me sick to my stomach. Other than that I've felt nauseous here and there, but I'm nothing like I was with Rebecca and William. I can actually function during this pregnancy.

In other news...THE TWILIGHT MOVIE PREMIERE IS ONE MONTH FROM TODAY! Are we going together Coronado and former Coronado Ward ladies? If so, then we better get some plans together.

7 comments:

Jon and Ashley said...

Okay, I am so excited for this premiere. I can't wait. We are for sure going together. They better do a midnight showing. I'm glad you are feeling okay, you know you can call me if you ever feel sick.

Ronda said...

congrats on being halfway there, that is always a good feeling. I can not wait for the movie! I am also going with the ladies in my ward, none of the husbands want to go.

The Smith Family said...

Heck yea we should all go together!!! The more the merrier!!

Rachel B. said...

Yeah, the halfway point! I swear the next half of pregnancy seems to fly. So really it will feel like you're more than halfway there since it seems to go so fast. Catch that? :) I'm glad you're not as sick as you were with the previous two. And as much as I hate to admit it, I'm sure I'll somehow end up going to see Twilight. ;)

Hibbard Family said...

I agree with Ashley with the midnight showing.. that would be fun. Can we preorder tickets so we can ensure our spot??

Zach and Kate Hulet said...

I'm all over it baby!

Julie T. said...

Glad you are feeling better. You sure don't look like you are half way there- you are so tiny!