Friday, October 10, 2008

This Is New

This is my favorite trailer so far. I especially like when it gets to about 1:20.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great and all but weren't you supposed to find out what that little belly bean of yours is today??!!! SPILL IT WOMAN!!! :)

Jon and Ashley said...

I don't think I can even tell you how many times I have watched this. I agree with you, 1:20 is THE best part. I can't wait to see it with you.

Julie T. said...

Up until now, I have had no idea what that book was about- so thanks for sharing:)

Emilee said...

Oh my heavens!! That IS the best trailer yet! I can hardly wait for! I'm trying to convince Bill that he'd like it, too but he's more excited to stay & watch the girls.

The Simpson Family said...

OH...I see. 1:20...yep,..I get it! I'm all fired up for it now, I can't wait!